Monday, May 3, 2010

Gracias

I feel like thanking a few entities who have left indelible marks on my impressionable mind. If the reader finds traces (read loads) of sarcasm and a total absence of gratitude, then please be assured that it’s purely intentional.

If the term ‘online social networking’ ends up as the oxymoron of the decade, you know who told you first. I have realised that I should be eternally grateful to the people who think that it will be life changing for their friends if they tell them about the pink (doesn’t say much about the person who could think of this) cows that they have found, the black (no racial discrimination intended) goats that they have lost, the dogs that they are training (Maneka ji..Opportunity!) and the potatoes (Onions are a better choice. Sometimes you get gold at a lesser cost) that they have grown.

After a few hours spent shopping with members of the fairer sex (Is ‘darker sex’ the masculine gender?), I realised that I was wrong when I thought that lavender was a flower, peach was a fruit and magenta had something to do with a magnet.

I read a few blogs this weekend. Thanks to a few bloggers for cementing my belief that posts should not be both unbearable and long at the same time. Now you know why most of my posts are short and why it’s Narcissism when my posts are long.

Thanks also to the Hindi cricket commentators who are a genuine source of entertainment (unintentionally so). Yesterday, someone talked about Kallis preserving wickets at the other end. Blasphemy!!! Only Rajnikanth can do that.

I want to go on but this is one more post that I should keep short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasure. You are visitor number: